What is teleconferencing?
Teleconferencing saves you a great deal of time and money compared to traditional face-face to meetings.
A teleconference is a virtual meeting held over a landline or mobile phone between a host and any number of participants in various locations.
It involves connecting multiple telephone lines into one call through a conference bridge so more than two people can speak to each other at the same time.
Eureka's teleconferencing service can accommodate over 1000 meeting
participants at any one time because we own agile conferencing bridge technology. This means your digital line quality is never compromised and your meetings can run seamlessly every time.
What are the benefits of teleconferencing?
- Host meetings to accommodate participants in multiple countries (just make sure you check your time zones first).
- Arrange a teleconference on much shorter notice than a face-to-face meeting.
- Connect people in multiple locations.
- Reduce your business travel expenses.
- Save your business time and money.
What's more, you can also record your teleconference and download the audio file from our website to review at a later date or share with people who were unable to attend the conference.
How do you host a teleconference?
Hosting a teleconference is easy. All you need is a set of conferencing codes, a telephone and meeting participants.
When you set up a conferencing account, you should receive:
- a host code
- a guest code
- a list of dial-in numbers that you and your guests can use to dial in to conference from anywhere in the world
To host a teleconference, just use the dial-in number relevant to your location and enter the host code to begin. That's it! Your guests follow the same process but instead use the guest code you provide to join the conference.
Once everyone is connected, you can conduct your meeting as if you and your participants were physically in the same room.