Web conferencing is a cost-effective way to visually communicate with people in different locations via the internet.
A web conference can be interactive (webinar), a one-way presentation (webcast), or facilitate a collaborative environment (web conference).
Using our eureka.video web conferencing service, you can:
- Host an interactive online meeting with the highest audio and video quality.
- Send your guests a web link to join.
- Share screens with participants.
- Stream slide-show presentations to your audience.
- Broadcast a message or event.
- Rest assured that your conversations are kept private, using our secure Australian data centres.
- Access our Australia-based support service where you can call and speak to a real person 24/7, 365.