Is the Infoshare web conferencing app easy to use?
Yes. You can host or participate in a web conference with Infoshare quickly and easily.
For meeting hosts, the Infoshare web conferencing desktop app can be downloaded onto your desktop and used like any other program.
It allows a meeting host to schedule or run impromptu, on-demand meetings at any time, invite participants and run one-way or interactive online meetings, directly from within the app itself.
App download is not required for participants, who simply click on a link provided by the host.
Prefer meeting face-face? A host and conference participants can activate their webcams so they can be see eachother as needed. Stream video live via your webcam at the click of a button.
How much does web conferencing cost?
Our web conferencing service only costs 9c per minute per person.
Although some web conferencing services claim to be 'free', you really do get what you pay for.
Eureka has no subcriptions, no set-up, cancellation, admin or booking fees. Our web conferencing is a flexible, plain and simple, pay-as-you-go service with 24/7 on-demand support that is based in Australia. Our Infoshare web conferencing desktop app is an efficient and enjoyable way to meet, share and collaborate.
Create a conferencing account to start web conferencing today and enjoy 7 days of free conferencing.
Benefits of web conferencing with Infoshare.
- Easy to use.
- Enables efficient collaboaration.
- Connects people in multiple locations.
- Significantly reduces travel related expenses.
- Can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
- Highly engaging way to meet online.
- Easy-to-use web conferencing app.
- One-click desktop app download
- Save time and schedule web conferences from within the app.
- Webinar or webcast.
- Live video streaming via webcams.
Infoshare web conferencing features.
- PC & MAC compatible
- Desktop sharing and recording
- Schedule meetings in advance
- Integrated with MS Outlook
- Detailed reporting
- Hide attendee list
- File transfer
- Group and private chat
- Push URL
- Push Q&A
- Panellist for large meetings
- Raise hands to talk
- Specific application sharing
- Stop or pause sharing
- Change presenter
- Stream desktop video
- On-screen drawing and annotation tools
- One-click recording of desktop audio and video
- VoIP or telephone audio
- Lock the web conference
Learn how to web conference with Eureka & Infoshare.
Register for our free web demonstration to learn more about the Infoshare web conferencing platform, meeting hints and suggestions on how to run different styles of web meetings.